Stator stack diameter 270 mm | Torque up to 160 Nm
Domel developed state of the art motor construction, which offer highest efficiency, small size and low weight motors with use of non-rare earth, ferrite magnets. This PMS motor combines unique Domel’s electrical design with proven mechanical design of AC Induction Motors. The result is a compact motor range primarily targeted toward all HVAC and industrial applications, such as pumps, fans, compressors, blowers and all other applications where there is an emphasis on reducing the operating cost or weight and size of the motors.
|Torque||up to 160 Nm|
|Speed||up to 6.000 rpm|
|Maximum power at 750 rpm||12,0 kW|
|Maximum power at 1000 rpm||16,5 kW|
|Maximum power at 1500 rpm||25,0 kW|
|Maximum power at 3000 rpm||50,0 kW|
Note: Presented speeds are only for the comparison with the standard induction motors. Motors can be optimised for any speed within the range.
- Proven ultra-high efficiency, exceeding requirements equivalent to IE5
- 30 to 40 % lower losses compared to equivalent IE3 asynchronous motors with frequency converter
- Exceptional efficiency levels over the whole operating speed range
- Speed up to 6.000 rpm
- Very low noise and vibrations
- Maintenance free operation
- IEC motor frame
- Use of ferrite magnets
- Higher power densities allowing smaller frame sizes
- Rugged mechanism using the same components as asynchronous motors
- Longer life time due to low temperature rise
EC motors must be always used together with an EC motor controller. Motor can't operate itself and it mustn't be connected directly to mains.
To be used in:
- Fans (plug in, axial, single inlet centrifugal forward/backward curved)
- Air compressors
- Industrial machines
We provide customized solutions to suit your needs.