Motor AZ 150
Stator stack diameter 150 mm | Torque up to 13 Nm
|Torque||up to 13 Nm|
|Speed||up to 5.000 rpm|
|Maximum power at 1000 rpm||1350 W|
|Maximum power at 1500 rpm||2000 W|
|Maximum power at 3000 rpm||4000 W|
|Maximum power at 4500 rpm||6000 W|
Note: Presented speeds are only for the comparison with the standard induction motors. Motors can be optimised for any speed within the range.
Motors come in two options – with or without additional cooling. Motors without additional cooling can only be used in applications where the motor is mounted into airstream, for all other applications motors with additional cooling are needed. The motors can operate between -40°C and +40 °C ambient temperature. Dust and humidity protection according to IP54.
- Extremely high efficiency up to 93% (motor and controller)
- Very high efficiency at all operating area
- Low noise
- Compact design
- Motor controller can be mounted up to 10 m away from the motor
- Highest quality - Long life and maintenance free operation
- Motor controller has electronic motor protection so there is no danger to overheat the motor
- EC motors are without Hall sensors so the connection between motor and motor controller is very simple
- EC drives are CE marked and fulfil all applicable European legislation and directives
EC motors must be always used together with an EC motor controller. Motor can't operate itself and it mustn't be connected directly to mains.
To be used in:
- Fans (plug in, axial, single inlet centrifugal forward/backward curved)
- Air compressors
- Industrial machines
We provide customized solutions to suit your needs.